VinviApp Terms of Service comes into effect on March 01, 2018, replacing the former version (if any).
Last modified: March 01, 2018
Please read the following Terms of Service carefully. Your use of VinviApp means you have accepted this agreement.
VinviApp refers to software with functions of business card data and other related internet-based value-added services ("Our Service"). We provide the above-mentioned services through free or paid VinviApp software ("Our Software"), VinviApp website (http://www.VinviApp.com), or application programming interfaces ("APIs") for third parties to use.
We remind you especially that we only provide you the software and service as tools. When using VinviApp acquiring and processing information, you should respect legal rights of others such as intellectual property rights and privacy rights etc., and make sure you are authorized to copy, amend, upload and publish the information. If doing such mentioned above without permission, you may infringe legal rights of others, which may result you to be legally liable for it.
We grant you a personal, worldwide, revocable, non-transferable and non-exclusive license to use VinviApp. Unless otherwise expressly agreed in writing, you are permitted to install, use, display or run Our Software or use Our Services on your smart mobile end-device, including but not limited to tablets, smart phones and scanner, and PCs as well as other computer systems ("End-Device") for personal and non-commercial purposes.
You may need to pay for some of our VinviApp Services. Please read related detailed rules if you want to use the paid services.
VINVIAPP could make changes about payment standard and method according to practical needs. Some current-free services may become paid services in the future. If you refuse to pay, you will no longer be able to use the service when we start to charge fees. We will publicize such changes on VinviApp official website or inform you during a period of time when you use relative services.
In order to access to our services, you may need to create your own account and provide your personal information. You should update such information if there is any change. Where there is any requirement from PRC national laws or regulations that the number of your personal ID card or other ID document should be provided, you shall obey such rule; and you can only register one account with the same ID number or passport number. Any disputes over the identity of account holder will be solved by means of ID card or passport checking with our system in accordance with our rules.
You can set the account password by yourself and should always keep it secure. You agree that you will bear full responsibility for any and all the activities under your VinviApp account. In order to keep your account secure, we particularly remind you of certain measures including but not limited to safekeeping your password, installing anti-virus software, changing your password regularly, and logging out safely after use. If your account or password is stolen, you shall assume full responsibility for all the consequences arising therefrom unless it is caused by our intentional act or gross negligence.
If you learn of any unauthorized use of your account, or password, please contact us immediately: SERVICE@VINVIAPP.com.
We particularly remind that the information you upload or submit to VinviApp may involve other peoples' personal information or privacy. VINVIAPP will not disclose such contents without authorization. When using VinviApp business social networking services, you should set or adjust your privacy controls according to your own needs to avoid risks.
You acknowledge and promise that you will fully respect the privacy of anyone you have access to within VinviApp Services and will not collect, duplicate, store, disseminate or spread others' private information without permission. If you make malicious use of other people's personal information, or infringe other users' privacy by any other means (including but not limited to harassment), we are entitled to restrict or terminate your account privilege until finally delete your account at any time and we reserve the right to unilaterally terminate this agreement and request you to bear legal liabilities.
VinviApp provides services using a commercially reasonable level of skill. We are trying our best to meet your needs and assure the consistency and security of our services. But we are not able to foresee some legal and technological risks including but not limited to service interruption, data loss and other damages or risks due to force majeure, viruses, Trojans, hackers' attack, unstable system, defective services provided by third parties, and government actions. You hereby acknowledge and confirm that you use VinviApp at your own risk.
You agree that we reserve the right to post commercial and non-commercial advertisements and/or promotions in VinviApp. The manner, mode and extent of such advertising/promotions are subject to change without specific notice to you.
You confirm that you retain copyright and other rights of the contents you submit to our Services.
You should take responsibility for the contents you transmit, upload, post or distribute through VinviApp either publicly or privately ("contents", including but not limited to business card information, email, message, file, work, software, music, recording, picture, graph, video, data, registered information and other information) . Make sure you have the necessary authorization for submitting such contents.
In terms of the information publicized, you agree to give VINVIAPP a perpetual worldwide, royalty-free and non-exclusive license to use, duplicate, adapt, modify, create derivative works, translate, disseminate and sublicense such contents. You also agree to grant VINVIAPP the right to seek legal remedies, in the name of itself, against those who infringe the copyright of above information and get all the indemnifications. Make sure you have the necessary authorization for granting us such license.
To increase the accuracy of the uploaded information, VINVIAPP may check the information you submit as per your prior application and consent. You should double-check the above information to ensure its accuracy.
1. When you are using the service of VinviApp, you shall firmly agree to abide by local laws and regulations. No one shall produce, reproduce, publish, or spread sensitive or illegal information, or any information or material which will be regarded as illegal or inappropriate by reasonable people, including but not limited to the following information:
2. You shall not use VinviApp for any illegal purposes, or utilize VinviApp to conduct illegal behaviors, including but not limited to the following:
3. You shall not engage in any activities which are to the disadvantages of VINVIAPP, except for explicit legal permission or written permission from VINVIAPP. You should not engage in any activities which are unauthorized explicitly when you are using VinviApp, including but not limited to the following:
4. If you conduct previous behaviors, you should bear the corresponding responsibility independently while VINVIAPP bears no responsibility whatsoever. You should make compensation for any damages according to laws, and VINVIAPP will reserve the rights to seek legal remedies to recover damages and compensation, if any.
5. If user violates the agreement's provision, any claims, requests, or damages including reasonable legal counsel fees generated from any third parties therefrom, you shall agree to compensate VINVIAPP so as to protect us from losses.
You acknowledge and agree that VINVIAPP possesses any and all the lawful rights and interests of VinviApp, including any intellectual property rights of software and/or service (no matter whether such right or interest is registered or not, nor such right or interest exists in any state or district).
The information in VinviApp includes: personal name card information, words, software, voices, photos, videos, diagrams, all contents in advertisements, the commercial information we offer and so on. The contents of VinviApp's information are protected by copyright, patent, trademark as well as other related laws and regulations. You are allowed to use these contents only if with our authorization; no arbitrarily reproduction, modification or compilation of these contents or the creation of related derivative products are permitted.
Unless you have otherwise reached written agreement with VINVIAPP, this agreement does not authorize you to use VINVIAPP's software title, trade name, trademark, service mark, logo, domain name and/or any other identification with notable brand features.
1. You should use VinviApp correctly, and bear responsibilities and losses by yourself for your improper operation.
2. You fully understand that VinviApp involves online service; it may meet various risks such as force majeure, or possibly interrupting the service. We will attempt to restore it immediately in such cases, however, you should bear such responsibilities and losses by yourself caused hereby, and VINVIAPP shall NOT be responsible no matter directly or indirectly. The accidental risks include but not limited to the interruption and suffocation of service caused by the following reasons:
3. We make no warrants in any form for unpredictable or uncontrollable technical defects of product, the stability of service, or any losses or damages caused thereby, unless the law expressly stipulates mandatorily otherwise.
4. You acknowledge and agree, if you use a location-based service of VinviApp, other users nearby might find you based on location. If you exchange card information with other users, you should be careful to judge the authenticity of the information, and to guard against any possible malicious use (for instance, personal injury or any other harm).
5. To the extent permitted by law, the total liability of VinviApp for any claims arised herein (including any implied warranties if any), shall be limited to the amount you paid us to use VinviApp service.
6. VINVIAPP reminds you of exporting your business card information and making backup regularly. We shall by no means be liable to compensate any direct or indirect loss of the users if resulted in abnormal use.
Your use or registration with VinviApp means to us that you have read and accepted our terms. If you do not agree to this agreement, stop immediately and do NOT use our software or services.
We may modify this agreement or any additional terms that apply to VinviApp Services. You should look at the terms regularly. Usually we will post notice of modifications to these terms on our homepage, or via e-mail or by other reasonable means to inform you with a new agreement thirty days before it takes effects. If you do not agree to the modified terms, you should discontinue your use of our service.
1. You can stop using our Services at any time, although we will be sorry to see you leave. If you want to cancel your account, please contact us at service@VINVIAPP.com with the registered email address. We will terminate your service account after verifying relevant information in accordance with our rules.
2. We are constantly changing and improving our services. We highly recommend you to update in time. However, you can choose whether to accept the update or not. If you choose not to update, we do not guarantee to provide you with latest updated services, the likely loss therefrom shall be borne by yourself.
3. We reserve the right to modify, discontinue, suspend or terminate our service at any time. Before any action is adopted, we will normally try our best to give you reasonable notice in advance.
4. You agree that we may, without prior notice, immediately terminate, limit your access to or suspend your service account, or access to VinviApp in event of any of the following:
5. If your account is not used in nine months consistently, we reserve the right to terminate your service account, in order to avoid any waste of resources. The losses (including but not limited to loss of information, etc) therefrom should be borne by yourself.
6. The account may be canceled if user terminates using any of our services. We reserve the right to delete all the information of your account completely, and shall no longer undertake any obligation to you.
If any term or clause herein is not enforceable or defined by law court or arbitration to be invalid, the rest of the terms remain effective.
1. This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Pakistan (without regard to its conflict of law provisions).
2. In the event there is a dispute between you and VINVIAPP, both parties shall attempt to settle the dispute amicably. If you are dissatisfied with the result thereof and seek to file a legal claim against us, you agree to file and resolve it exclusively in a competent court located in Lahore, Pakistan.
3. All subtitles of this agreement are only for convenience to read and have no practical significance, and thus shall not be used as the basis for interpretation.
This agreement is written in English.
We normally will post notice concerning modifications or changes of the services or other important matters on our website, or via e-mail or by other reasonable means. It shall be deemed as you have been properly served as soon as you receive the email or the notice or announcement has been on the website for 30 days.
We welcome your feedback about the VinviApp Services. Unless otherwise expressly declared, any communications you send to us are deemed to be submitted on a non-confidential basis. You agree that we may decide to publicize such contents at our own discretion. You agree to authorize us to make use of such contents for free, and revise, modify, adjust and change contextually, or make any other changes as we need or feel appropriate.
If you have any comments or suggestions on any part of the services or any part of this Terms of Service, please feel free to contact us through the customer service department (support@VINVIAPP.com). We will give you necessary help and support.